- In the past ten and a half weeks, Joshua has more than tripled his birth weight.
- When they started feeding him, Joshua ate one milliliter every eight hours through a tube. Now he treats every meal like an all-you-can-eat buffet.
- He lived in a heated, humidified incubator. Now his fat and some thick blankets keep him warm.
- Up until a week ago, he needed an enema a day. He's figured out how to keep things moving on his own these days.
- Machines pumped multiple liters of oxygen into him every minute and sometimes took breaths for him. Now he only needs .01 liters of oxygen a minute.