- being a great mission companion, roommate, and friend for nearly six years.
- teaching me how to make cookie dumplings, rice and beans, and other concoctions.
- always asking the right questions.
- being willing to drive approximately 115 miles to cheer me up on a rotten day, and waiting unfazed while I periodically felt the need to stare into the toilet during her visit.
- embarking on adventures that some may call "geeky" and others call "nerdy," but we call "fun."
- finding the time to see me in some less than convenient places like the Salt Lake Airport and a church in the Phoenix area.
- being a fabulous example.
- understanding me.
Vote for Em for the most "Awesome Friend of the Year Award" and wish her a "Happy Birthday" this week.