Monday, January 29, 2018

It's Raining, It's pouring

I have felt very blessed that this winter has been drier and warmer than last winter, and that we've had a lot of rides.  But the rain has settled upon us and my regular rides are coming to an end and thus we have taken to the bus.

I have a bad attitude about it, but Joshua loves it.

Me:  Tomorrow, we have to take the bus to preschool so we ned to be sure to get ready quickly in the morning.

Joshua:  Wow, thanks, mommy!

At the bus stop

Me (in my head):  The bus is never going to come.  It's rainy.  I am so wet.  This is crazy.  Where is the bus?  Why am I doing this?

Joshua (while splashing in puddles):  It's raining, it's pouring.  The old man is snoring ...


Henry recently got his first pair of rainboots which are about 3 sizes too big, but the smallest I could find.  He is warming up to puddle jumping nicely.






No comments: