Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 Goals

I have so many ideas of the things I would like to accomplish this year and have decided I need to write them down.  This post is mostly meant for myself and will hopefully a a reference for me.

Personal Goals 

1.  Update some of my professional skills through professional training.
2.  Revisit some old reading goals like Literary Tourism and reading 30 books this year
3.  Find a way to learn more about science.
4.  Use technology particularly social media as a tool rather than a time waster.

Spiritual Goals

1.  Improve daily scripture study and prayer.
2.  Attend the temple every quarter or at least 4 times.
3.  Complete my visiting teaching and calling assignments well.

Family Goals

1.  Spend more quality time with my kids.
2.  Create more nutritious meals. 
3.  Record family memories. 

No comments: