Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Honeymoon Part 4: Universal Studios and Epcot Center

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is just a small sliver of Universal Studios. Jerry and I spent some of our time exploring other areas as well.
Jerry loved the Marvel superheroes.


My interests were slightly more literary. In Seuss Landing, they actually had a roller coaster dedicated to my favorite Dr. Seuss story. I was a little disappointed though when I did not have star on my belly by the end.
We also found this giant book.



The last hours of our honeymoon were spent at Epcot Center. I love the country exhibits that they have here and was so happy to get to return.


The Mexico pavilion is probably my favorite. Inside they have a very cheesy ride that takes you to lots of stereotypical places.

Jerry's favorite was China, of course! He even grew his hair out for the occasion.


We watched a street performer in Italy as the weather started to get bad.

Then last, but certainly not least, was the Canada Pavilion. Don't tell Jerry, but their film was probably the most interesting.

And thus ended our honeymoon adventures. After Epcot we headed to the airport and flew back to start real life together.

No comments: