Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meine Lieblingskarte

I have blogged before about being part of Postcrossing. I have received some amazing cards from around the world - mostly Europe and Asia. Usually members take your preferences in stride and send you a nice card. Usually it is some sort of famous monument, nature scene or artwork. One day, I found this in the mail.
My fellow postcard fanatic in Germany saw that I was a bibliophile. She sent me this absolutely amazing card. She said that it was homemade. Look at the amazing detail in it. I am not sure there is a card to top this.

1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

That postcard is pretty impressive. I have a few cards from friends in Germany and they're all ornate and absolutely beautiful. They take the card making business seriously over there. ;)

Hope you're getting ready for the up-coming big day!