Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Good, the Bad, and the Scaly

This week has been an unusual mix of the wonderful and the horrible. On Monday, I enjoyed watching the bright red sun fall below the clouds at the beach. The water reflecting the dark blue of the sky. That was followed by a few sleepless nights leading up to the beginning of my busiest time at work. All of that apprehension turned to triumph when everything was successful. Triumph quickly turned to exhaustion as a few other unusual things happened. Luckily my job has a few perks. This week it was putting a lizard to sleep. Unfortunatley I didn't get to keep the dollar bill.

3 comments:

denise said...

i love how you keep us updated on what you are doing! That lizard is huge!!! i would seriously faint! But, i have to say, you look GREAT! i love you girl, Aunt Denise

Joe and Joanne said...

TOO funny Michelle! For a moment there I thought you were holding a doll of the "Geico Gecko" :)
I'm TOTALLY curious: What do lizards and books have in common? Why did you have lizards at the library? You really must tell...

Laura said...

Michelle, why are you covorting with lizards, and is that lizard a muslin?