Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Brief Visit is Better Than No Visit At All

After receiving an email from Becca, a great friend from Maine, a few months ago informing me that she would be visiting Maine, I was inspired to do the same. I wish I could have stayed for a couple weeks, but a couple days was good too. I got to see a new niece, a future sister-in-law, and spend some quality time with family and friends.
Evalyn was ADORABLE. We read stories, sang songs and had a great time.
Spencer reached his first landmark in his academic career at his preschool graduation. He was so proud!
Maddy is my newest niece and is a beautiful, sweet thing.
My visit to Boothbay with Becca and her boyfriend Matt was rainy. It was still wonderful to catch up and enjoy telling stories of out latest adventures.
Becca had never been to Big Al's. The world's most random store. WE think this is him and even if it isn't we are going to say it was.

THIS VISIT WAS TOO SHORT!

3 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

You didn't make it down to Boston?
Hmph! :)

David and Catherine said...

I know you already showed me taht picture of Big Al but it still makes me laugh. It was so fun to see you.

denise said...

Love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing. i am so glad you got to go. Love you, aunt denise
PS i also love your hair cut Ü