Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Italian Anyone?

Yesterday I experienced a break in the monotony of my humdrum little life. My friend, Emily, decided to show me some of the best spots in LA and took me to a wonderful Italian restaurant on the beach. That morning I thought to myself, I would love some pasta today. I got my wish in the form of Penne al Fumo which included eggplant and fresh tomato. I can't say enough about it.
We ate outdoors and the sun kept us nice and warm. After the huge meal, we went for a walk along the pier. I love being able to go to the beach in February.

6 comments:

Jen said...

You look so cute! CA is good to you. We have had the sun peek out this week and it is wonderful.

The Rays said...

That looks AMAZING!! I love reading your blog and catching up with what your up to a bit. I need to be better lately... Lol, love ya!!

David and Catherine said...

I am very jealous. We woke up Monday morning to ALOT of snow. It was very beautiful but at the same time a little depressing because we are trkying to figure out how it will ever melt. Oh well, as Dave says "what do people expect, this is Maine after all."
That pasta looks and sounds so good right now.

Richins Family said...

That food makes me hungry. Maybe I should experiment more when I cook :) Cute blog I always love to check it!

Joe and Joanne said...

Alright...stop it already with the "going to the beach in the Winter" stuff. Are you TRYING to make me jealous! ;)

Looks like a fabulous time!

Aleigh said...

Dude, both you and Emily both blogged about your day out in Santa Monica. It's killing me!!! Someday......someday.....I will get to live in Cali.