Monday, November 10, 2008

Introducing ...

My Brand New Bike! (I have yet to name it and am taking suggestions.) I bought it on Saturday at a little bike shop here in Torrance and was so excited I decided to ride to the beach.

I don't navigate using maps, I just sort of go. Any of you who have tried to go anywhere with me may have picked up on this. So I just started West and figured I would hit The Strand (the area of the beach I was heading for.) Needless to say, I got lost in some neighborhoods and found some really steep hills that I was not expecting. But after some trouble I found this ...


The view, cloudless sky, and salty air made this a glorious ride. I also got a mild case of "too much sun" which has never happened to me in November before.

On the way home I had a minor problem with my bike. The seat slid down very low. My bike is currently living inside my house with me until I determine how to solve the problem.

2 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Wow...too much sun in November huh? Jack Frost is knocking on our door here in Boston (as you can well imagine). Enjoy the heat! Great view!

Laura said...

Too much sun in November? I'm headed right over...