Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Words and Hugs



Henry and I have been going to the library and the park on Mondays while Joshua is in preschool.  He loves playing and the one on one time.  I love the park with the view of the water.  Henry has been bursting with words this week including bye, balloon, wow, pop, bubble, burp, and most surprisingly duck.  I love hearing each new word.


Yesterday, we were a bit late for preschool.  Joshua was eager to join circle time so I rushed him through the handwashing routine and nudged him toward his carpet square.  As I turned to leave he looked up and shouted, "What about my hug and kiss?"  Of course, I headed right back in to give him a hug and a kiss, but I was surprised he cared.  Usually he is so anxious to be involved in class I kiss him on the hair.  He won't be asking this much longer so I will always comply. 

1 comment:

Teneill and Corban said...

This melted my heart. What a cutie!