Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Love Cacti

I have found that when I visit a new location, I become obsessed with the native vegetation. On my recent trip to visit Emilysa and her husband in Tucson, I searched high and low for some vegetation, and I found the saguaro. I love them, but I don't love them nearly as much as the sequoia. With that said, they are still fascinating.

Look how excited I am to be in front of the cactus. I tried to hug one, but saguaro are rather unfriendly plants.
And, finally, we have the traditional self-made photo of Emilysa and me. I love Emilysa more than I love saguaros and sequoias combined.

2 comments:

Haamlette said...

You still love me, even though I only gave you over-cooked cookies? That's friendship. :)

Laura said...

I love cacti, too. More than sequoias, but not more than you. Maybe more than Aleigh. Just kidding, Aleigh.