Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend, Emilysa, got married in August. I had the privilege of being the maid of honor and wearing orange. I had a friend make me the dress.
The night before the wedding, we had a small shower for her. Each of us had our photo taken with the star of the show. Eventhough we were laughing, we decided this was a cool picture.


This is a nice picture of me in my dress.



I really had a great time with Emilysa's family and friends. This is Emilysa's friend Lora, who I got to spend a lot of time with.

It was such a pleasure to be a part of the wedding. It was wonderful to be in the San Diego Temple for the sealing and to be a part of the weekend.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pictures! Have a fun visit with Mom and Dad.

Teneill and Corban said...

Not everyone can pull off that color Michelle, but it looks great on you!!

Joe and Joanne said...

You look great in that dress! Truly, only a few special people can pull off wearing orange and get away with it.

I'll get to see the San Diego temple in just a couple of days! You have me excited all the more! ;)

denise said...

michelle, thanks for your blog! i love the pictues. you are so beautiful! and i also love your personality. you certainly make me smile. i love you!!! aunt denise

Laura said...

Michelle, you are so behind on updating your blog. Also, how is the boy?